This page contains relevant information relating to the Year 8 Options process for 2018.
The next three years are going to be especially important years in your college life. Key Stage 4 is challenging and demanding. To achieve your full potential and be the best that you can be, there is no substitute for hard, smart work! Your future success is limited only by the extent of your own desire! You have important choices and decisions to make, it is important to discuss the information with your parents and teachers. Ask yourself the following questions before making your choice:
- Do I LIKE the subject I am thinking about?
- Do I think I can do WELL in this subject?
- What subjects do I NEED for my possible career?
- Do the subjects that I have chosen give a GOOD BALANCE?
- Do I know what the course involves?”
Year 8 Options Booklet - 2018
Year 8 Options Evening Presentation - 2018